My Geeky Week Review: The Spiderman Vault by Peter David & Robert Greenberger

 

 

 

 

th

 

thCAS63TRR

 

PUBLISHER:

Running Press/Marvel

 

Barnes & Noble has an incredible bargain books section. while browsing the other day I found this $50.00 book on sale for $9.98 which came to about eight dollars with my B & N membership. this book is a win win for Spider-man Fans. Not only do you get a history of all the stories in the Spider-Man universe from his  Amazing Fantasy origin story to the controversial One More Day and Dan Slott’s  Brand New Day. The book also spotlights Spidey’s animation history.

 

I loved this book! Its quickly become one of my favorite geeky reference books. The little goodies between chapters are the icing on the cake. From bumper stickers, masks, trading cards and reproductions of original art, the book is such a treat! I especially loved seeing reproductions of original art with guiding notations and color details.

 

David and Greenberger’s text is engaging and concise, both have a depth of knowledge about Spider-Man and the comic industry.

A wonderful read and a great gift for yourself or any Spider Fan.

Comments

Popular Posts