Sunday Share 36: Reading, Watching, Collecting

 

 

 

Kai Sunday Share 1

 

Happy Sunday! I’m still in a bit of a reading slump :( I did finish one graphic novel though and I hope to get on track next week.

What I’m Collecting

 

 

I’m such a  fan of these Funko Pop figures and I was so happy to get this one Saturday!

Bpf-exSIIAAvaK9

 

Mail Call

No books this week but I did receive my first Birch box and some Tea from Australia from my International Geek Girl Pen Pal

 

BpVtHQACYAEQpV9

 

 

Film of the Week

Edge of Tomorrow was so good! I know a lot of people saw The Fault In Our Stars this weekend but give this film a try next weekend!

 

xTVlYqaS_reasonably_small

Reading Stats

I’m at 200 books towards my goal of 280 books!

 

Purchased

18774919  20784990

 

Library Books

458341 458343

 21505564

 

17973716  17152744

 

So how was your week? Share!

Comments

I saw Edge of Tomorrow on Saturday. It was amazing, wasn't it!?

Hope you're well. Can't remember if you usually participate or not, but I'm hosting my fifth Sit Down and Write write-a-thon next week, June 16 through 29. Just wanted to let you know. :)

Popular Posts