A Month of Giving Thanks Day 4

 

 

NaBloPoMo_November

 

A-Month-of-Giving-Thanks-1024x463

 

th

 

So when you start blogging its natural to rely on Library books or your own shelves as review sources. Then you get the craving for newer releases or even Advance Reader Copies. However part of blogging is building relationships with various companies and this can take a while.

 

That’s where Netgalley comes in to save the day! I’m so thankful for them! As my blog grew they were integral for me being able to have early reviews of some of the hottest books of the season. I’ve also gotten some invites to some amazing books and have even built up my stats enough to get approval from companies like Disney Publishing. Netgalley  and they is

always my go to place for new Romance and Graphic Novel picks. Love them so much! Netgalley is also accessible to non bloggers as long as you place a review  of books you complete on the site or on Goodreads. Check Them Out!

Comments

Popular Posts