Ho Ho Ho Readathon: Final Update




HoHoHoRAT_300x300-300x300
 
 
 
Final Wrap UP
 
Books Read Today:
Hawksbill Station
Emperor Pickletine Rides The Bus
Total Books Read:
9 Books 2 novellas
 
Hope you all met your goals!!!
 
 
Christmas Selfie Challenge





 
Update 2
 
I’m doing a lot better !
 
Books Read:
Jingle Spells
A debutante for all seasons(novella)
A very Holly Christmas(Novella)
The Sugar Cookie Sweetheart Swap
Grandville Noel
Night Of The White Stag
Angelina’s Christmas
Loki Agent of Asgard Volume  1
Moon Knight Volume 1
Total Books Read:
 
7 Books 2 novellas
 

 

 

 


 


I was excited to see this readathon started this week. It will really help me get a jump start on my holiday reading. Here are the books I’m looking forward to reading:
 
 
 
23009286  20600462

I also have some holiday novellas and other books to read :)

Comments

Wow you are doing fantastic! Hope you are enjoying the thon and look forward to chatting at the Twitter party :)
Holy cow, you are a reading machine!

Popular Posts