Sci-Fi Month 2 : Return of The Binge Reader

 

 

 

sfm_banner_01a

 

This is the second year of Sci-Fi November and I’m excited to participate once again. Find out more about the event Here

 

One of the things I love about month long themed events is the ability to Binge read a certain genre. I visited one of my favorite Independent book stores and picked up these books to Read and Review this month:

 

B0rBOdiIUAAQ66S

 

The Color of Distance by Amy Thomson

Yesterday’s Children by David Gerrold

Press Enter by John Varley & Hawksbill Station by Robert Silverberg (Dual story Flip Book)

Tales From The Planet Earth Anthology

Law of Survival Kristine Smith

The Prisoner by Thomas M. Disch

 

So excited to get started! Happy Sci-Fi Month!

Comments

Rinn said…
Thanks for taking part again! :D Looks like a great selection of books you have there.
I so wish I would have known about this earlier! My November reads are already planned, but this event seems so amazing! I hope you enjoy those new reads and SciFi November! :)

Kristen @ Pretty Little Pages

Popular Posts