5 Fandom Friday: My Comfort Films

 

 

fandom_5_friday

 

This feature is hosted by The Nerdy Girlie & Super Space Chick

 

This weeks topic is a great one: List your Comfort Films. Here are mine:

Star Wars

It makes everything better. Except for Episode 1 ;)

c700x420

 

Clone Wars

Yes Ahsoka gets robbed when it comes to marketing on the DVD covers, but she is a big reason why I loved this show so much.

883929261703;canvasHeight=360;canvasWidth=640

 

Beauty & The Beast

mlFRK933-FVzwHd6kuJOF9g

Take all the best bits of the best fairytales and beautifully meld them with a heroine who thinks for herself AND adores books and you get one of my favorite film obsessions.

 

Warm Bodies

Zombie films have a special place in my heart. Warm Bodies has become a yearly Valentine’s Day watch for me since it came out a few years ago. I adore the sweet romance in this film along with some really scary action bits.

th5

 

Love Actually

index

 

Every Christmas season I watch this. I cry at the weepy parts, cry at the sad ones and marvel at the stellar cast.

 

So their are my picks looking forward to seeing everyone’s choices!

Comments

I was born the year Star Wars came out, so I feel like it's my movie twin. Plus, as a kid I had a HUGE crush on Luke Skywalker, but as I've gotten older I find I'm a Hans girl (I actually was so mad at Hans for hooking up with Leia and found the whole Luke and Leia as brother and sister to be devastating. I was a weird kid. Still am.

I love Warm Bodies (and I loved the audioboook too!) and Love Actually is a great film that I can watch over and over again.

My comfort films are probably While You Were Sleeping, Stepmom, Shag, Mystic Pizza and The Stand. ;)

Popular Posts