Take Control of your TBR Pile Review: Hello Kitty, Hello 40

 

 

 

 

f4812b16-1ac4-4cb6-a3d5-c1eca0f02e07_zps91b8027a

 

18723159

 

I can still remember the first time I walked into a Sanrio store.I was filled with a combination of awe and the desire to own every single thing in the store. Though I did buy something Hello Kitty themed I was more enthralled by the other characters in the Sanrio world like ChocoCat. I was intrigued by this book though so I picked it up at my local library. In the tradition of other comics like Owly these stories lack dialogue but are still filled with heartfelt emotions and fun. I loved the variety of art styles in the book and that their is a great balance of male and female characters.
A must have book for hardcore Hello Kitty Fans.

Comments

Popular Posts