Dewey’s Readathon Mini-Challenge Page

 

 

readathon-button-from-book-addict

 

Classic Words of Wisdom Challenge

Hosted by A Literary Odyssey

 

I choose this book :

234225

 

 

1) What fine part of the world are you reading from today?

Los Angeles California
2) Which book in your stack are you most looking forward to?

The Rithmatist by Brandon Sanderson
3) Which snack are you most looking forward to?

Pizza!
4) Tell us a little something about yourself!

I love comics and graphic novels so I will be reading a lot of those today
5) If you participated in the last read-a-thon, what’s one thing you’ll do different today? If this is your first read-a-thon, what are you most looking forward to?

I’ve done many! I always say I wont be o hard on myself but its hard! especially since I woke up an hour late today!

 

This page is for all of the Mini-Challenges I will be participating in today . Happy Reading!

Comments

Popular Posts