The Next Coyer is almost here!! I’ve done so well with this challenge so I’m excited to have another successful summer of reading ahead of me. Here are the rules. There is more than one host for the event but you can sign up HERE
- To sign up, announce your participation with a blog post (or if you don’t have a blog post on Facebook, Twitter, Google+, Booklikes, Goodreads, Shelfari, etc.)
- Then link that post (not just your blog homepage) to the linky below. This is like what we did for the last two COYERs. If you want to list books you would like to read, that’s great, but not necessary. The point is to let us know you’re committed to COYER, maybe share some goals, and help us spread the word.
- Not sure how to do your post? Check out this example from last time!
We will have THREE grand prize giveaways – ONE for the reviews, ONE for the scavenger hunt, and ONE for Super Supportie Participants! We’ve broken down the details by giveaway:
Giveway #1 – Reviews
We will randomly pick ONE review link to win a $10 gift card to Amazon or Barnes & Noble. All links must be entered by September 4, 2015 at 11:59 PM EST.
- Read Books! We don’t care if it’s an e-book, physical book, audiobook, book that cost $200 – just like COYER Summer Vacation you can read any book you accessed in a legal way they just need to be your own!
- Review & Link up! Your review may be on your blog, Goodreads, Shelfari, Booklikes, etc. Link the review to the Review Linky (we will share this June 20th). Be sure you link to the REVIEW not just the book on Goodreads.
- Have Fun!
Note: If you’re participating in the scavenger hunt the books you read MAY still be included in the review linky – they’re still part of COYER. So you get two chances to win if you participate in the scavenger hunt!
Giveway #2 – The Scavenger Hunt
There will be ONE winner of a $10 gift card to Amazon or Barnes & Noble. All links must be entered by September 4, 2015 at 11:59 PM EST.
- Complete as many or as few items as you’d like! Not sure if you can do the scavenger hunt? That’s okay, if you only read 1 book from the list, that’s fine!
- Enter review links in giveaway tool widget! Each item on the scavenger hunt has a place in the giveway tools widget. Make sure you put your book in the right spot and that you provide all the requested information. We will always ask for the link to your review, but we may also ask for some qualifying info.
- Have Fun!
If you’re ready to start planning, here’s the official scavenger hunt list! Download from Google Docs now and start planning!
Giveway #3 – Super Supportive Participant
This giveway is a return to what we did a few COYERs ago with a few twists – all about supporting your fellow COYERers (LOL, yes, I made up a word!). Some of us can’t read a ton of books, but we’re great cheerleaders and your equally important to COYER so we want to reward you! There will be ONE winner of a $10 gift card to Amazon or Barnes & Noble. All links must be entered by September 4, 2015 at 11:59 PM EST.
- Comment on Reviews! Check out reviews from the linky and leave meaningful comments.
- Reply to Twitter Updates! If someone tweets their COYER progress, reply and cheer them on. Twitter’s been a bit of a deadzone the last couple COYERs and we want to take it back! Watch for #COYER tweets!
- Link up! Enter up to 5 review comment links and 5 twitter links daily in the giveaway widget. Link directly to the tweet or review and be sure that we know the name you used.
- Have Fun!
My Goal is to read the 20 books on my E-reader and a bunch of books from my Scribd account, and any Netgalley books I request during the summer.
I also want to participate in at least 1 Twitter Chat, Do all the Readathons, and leave comments! phew! It’s a lot but its going to be so much fun!