Yoga Week: The Best Introductory Yoga Books

  This week I'm starting My YOGAWORKS 21 Day Yoga Challenge. So I thought this would be a good week to spotlight some yoga books. Happy Reading!

Yoga has really become accessible to people through gyms, Yoga Studios and even at hotels and vacation resorts. Yoga has added so much to my mental and physical health, but it’s very important that you find the right place to practice and it’s also not a bad idea to do a little research before starting. These two books recently came my way from an author review request (Yoga For Beginners), and from Netgalley.


I was so excited reading Ashley’s book. As an established Yogi a lot of Ashley’s information wasn’t new to me but I really loved how she presents the information. There are a variety of situations that can confuse a student who is new to yoga. Ashley tackles a lot of these topics and gives easy to follow solutions. This book will be my future recommendation for beginning yoga students.
25068158

Happy-Go-Yoga is a book that works better with intermediate to advanced students. This book really lives up to it’s title. The interior colors and illustrations are very upbeat. The theme of this book is finding little ways to incorporate Yoga into your life. From plane rides, to work stations and even your car, this book will show you quick tips for getting your yoga in.
22675986

Both of these books have valuable information to add to a fledgling or established yoga practice.

Comments

Popular Posts