Fangirl Summer: Add Some Chills To Your Summer Nights

 
 
 
 
 

Happy Summer! One of my favorite things during the summer is to read a really good horror story. I guess it comes from all the monster movie marathons I watched as a child. There are some really great ways to bring some Horror to your summer on TV, in the movie theaters and in books.

The Strain



Season  Two of the strain is airing now! This is one of my favorite shows and this season has already upped the creap factor with more dramatic tension and creepy vampire kids. Definetly a must watch show for the summer.



The Zoo is already about 5 episodes in but is available on demand. This adaption of Patterson's book and has a lot of thrills in chills! Across the world animals are turning on humans, and the odds aren't in the Human Race's favor.



Goosebumps


I just started reading the Goosebumps series and I'm obssesed with them ! I'm looking forward to reading more of them.


ZOMBIES

Want a great story to tide you over until the next season of The Walking Dead? This is the series for you!


Hope your summer is full of Thrills and Chills!







 

Comments

Popular Posts