Poison Study 10 Years Readalong



Hello everyone! I'm so excited for this event! When I discovered Poison Study not only did i find an amazing read but I also discovered the company Luna Press.

I really love the behind the scenes info Maria is sharing on her Website. There are some great prizes available during this event as well.

Diving back into this book after so many years has been a pleasure. The narrative still hooked me right away.  Yelena was an interesting character right from the start.  Her confession of murder threw me off guard as a reader. Should I be on her side? Is she a villain?

Like many other readers I chose Yelena's side by the second chapter. I didn't know if what she did was worthy of forgiveness but I wanted to find out! 

If you haven't read this book grab it now! Its amazing ! I will be back next week to discuss more.

Comments

Popular Posts