Marvel Monday's : Star-Lord Volume 1








I have to confess because of the awesomeness of Guardians of the Galaxy comic I didn't think Starlord was a very necessary book. However Sam and crew have found a wonderful way to tell some great Starlord stories that blend in well with the main Guardian story lines.

In this first volume we see Quill escape from captivity (twice), flirt, meet an unknown relative and fight several types of creatures. The cocky, humorous character that Chris Pratt brought to life is evident in this comic. Lots of comedy and action. This is a great comic to start after seeing they Guardians film. Lot's of action and thrilling space action.

Comments

Rinn said…
I loved the Guardians of the Galaxy film, and I've read one of the books, although I did not know that there was a standalone for Star-Lord!

Popular Posts