Book Blogger Appreciation Week Day 1: Introductions







 I'm really late with this but I wanted to participate ! This event is all about sharing our blogging life and connecting with other bloggers. Today's topic is Introductions.

So hello! I'm Kai. I've run my blog Fiction State of Mind for over six years. As the title of my blog implies I read a lot of Fiction books. Here are 5 books that represent my reading style:

                                            Comics


I'm a huge fan of comic books and Graphic Novels. The book above is the comic that inspired the netflix Jessica Jones show.


                                               Middle Grade 


Sometimes I like to take  a dive into a stack of middle grade books like the one above. They are quick but fun reads, perfect for getting me out of  a reading slump.



                                                   YA/Series


When I started blogging I discovered a lot of great series due to the YA bloggers. Without them I probably wouldn't have picked up The Hunger Games, Graceling or The Lunar Chronicles.



Fantasy

I love a big epic fantasy novel and the Game of Thrones series is one of my favorites.



Mystery



I really want to catch up on my Sherlock Holmes reading and some agatha Christie books. I love a good murder mystery>


                                  Happy Reading!

Comments

Popular Posts