MALL Your Valentine ! Great Gifts For The Fangirl In Your Life



Happy Valentine's Week! I recently had a weekday off and I decided to go to the mall. It was so wonderful!

 The mall was so empty and often I was the only person in the store so I got excellent service. Here are some goodies I saw ( and some I bought ) That will make great Valentine gifts.







                                 Literary Gifts

Have a fangirl that loves Jane Austen Or is excited by Pride & Prejudice and Zombies ? Hot Topic has these great shirts:





Flowers are nice but so are Bath and Shower goodies from Lush . I adore this unicorn horn shaped bath bomb:




                                      Funko

Funko has you covered with cuddly fabrications or figures for every fandom .







Also don't forget the chocolate! This cute box is from See's Candy at ost malls in California only however:






Comments

Popular Posts