Wednesday Wishlist :Book Series I Want To Catch Up On



Happy Wednesday! I have met so many of my reading goals this year and it's not even the end of February! Both my E-readers are empty my library books are all returned and I'm making a dent in the remaining 30 physical books on my shelf. So now it's time for me to catch up on some series that I have neglected.


                                  Here they are:


Alias 

I read the first volume of this series awhile ago. This comic series is the book that inspired the Jessica Jones netflix series. I have three volumes left to read.


Sherlock Holmes

One of my reading goals this year is to read some Sherlock Holmes novels and some novels inspired by Holmes like this series:




The Lunar Chronicles



I am so behind on this series! I need to read Cress, Fairest & Winter.


                               Game Of Thrones


The great thing about George being so behind in his novels is that I hve a chance of catching up before the next one releases.

                                The Princess In Black

This is such a cute series. I read the First one awhile ago and just found out there ere two more in the series.





The Agency

I really enjoyed the first book in this series. It has a racially diverse protagonist and great action scenes.







Comments

Popular Posts