Book Blogger Hop: 1






Hello everyone! I discovered this memo during the Spring Bloggiesta. I'm looking forward to joining this memo every week. 

Here is this week's topic:

Have you ever ventured out of your comfort zone in terms of reading a genre you have never read? If so, did you get hooked on that new genre?



Ok confession time. I gave into curiousity and read some dinosaur erotica :



It was... Interesting. When I first heard about this genre I thought it was a joke. Well it's a pretty profitable one because there are tons on titles for sale. I got this book for free on my kindle. Though I give the author credit for creating a plot where mankind  and humans would interact, and the sex scenes were played very straight but I couldn't stop giggling! 

I haven't read anymore of this genre since this one novella but it was a fun exploration.

Comments

Popular Posts