Becoming Hufflepuff








Many moons ago I took an online test to see which house the sorting house would place me in. It was a quick test and I was VERY happy to see the result was Gryffindor. 

Flash forward to a few days ago when I finished  the Sorcerer's stone as a part of the #remembrallreadathon and I decide to visit Pottermore  and take the official test. 

the pottermore test was very different then the quick quiz I took awhile ago and the results were very surprising:


Wait What???!!

So then I started reading a bit about Hufflepuffs, here is what Pottermore says:

"Hufflepuffs are trustworthy and loyal. We don’t shoot our mouths off, but cross us at your peril; like our emblem, the badger, we will protect ourselves, our friends and our families against all-comers. Nobody intimidates us."



I have to say that sounds a lot like me. So here I am ! #TeamHufflepuff ! And I have to say we have some wonderful members:







And the colors are quite nice. So I'm off to celebrate with a hot topic shopping spree! have to gear up and show my house pride! What about you guys? What's your house?




Comments

banyakjackpot said…
Never enough about knowledge
Poker88
Education is very good and many knowledge\

Popular Posts