By The List: My Summer Reading : Final Update




Final Update

I read a total of 93 books this summer! There were only 4 unread on my list that I will be finishing this month.


One of my favorite things about  the last day of school when I was a kid was the five page summer reading list our teacher would give us.

We were supposed to read at list five books off the list and do book reports on them. I however challenged myself to read as many of the books as possible. I loved drawing a line through the books I completed and if I got at least one page complete I felt so satisfied! 


 So I decided to make my own list this year. I have  included some classics, graphic novels , childrens books, poetry and memoirs. As of now the list is at 54 books, but i hope to make it to 100. Here are some of the titles:


Charlottes's Web
Cloudy With a Chance of Meatballs
Tinker , Tailor, Soldier, Spy
Rebecca
Stuart Little
Bone 
Super Mutant Magic Academy



Comments

Popular Posts