Journey's End : Calamity by Brandon Sanderson






Steelheart was my first Brandon Sanderson book. Now having completed Calamity I know why readers are constantly raving about him. It's really hard to describe this book without giving out spoilers but I will say it's one of the most satisfying conclusions I've read in a really long time.

In this novel we see David and the Reckoners crew going after their former teammate and now a dangerous Epic. The stakes are really high in this series and as a reader I was really on the edge of my seat waiting to see how it all turned out. 


If you love superhero themed books with great action and character development, this is the book for you! I'm already going through Reckoners withdrawals. I'm really looking forward to reading more of Sanderson's work.

Comments

Popular Posts