Summer Chills: Can You Survive The Zombie Apocalypse ?


As a zombie fan I've spent many a time yelling at the characters on screen as the made questionable choices. In this book the reader gets to test their smarts against characters and situations during a zombie outbreak in New York City.

This book was a lot of fun! I'm happy to say I made some sound decisions and ended up alive at the end of my story.

The story is told through the eyes of a young male protagonist whose boring breakfast meeting is disrupped by the zombie attack. The reader gets to choose various scenarios such as walk straight home. take a cab, or head for the Statue of Liberty.

One wrong move and you are zombie chow! 

There are some really great illustrations in this book and lots of twists and turn. I retraced my steps several times to see what other journeys were available. Many of them ended badly.

Lots of fun for horror fans .

Comments

Popular Posts