Thursday, September 1, 2016

Blog Event: Tackle Your TBR Readathon: Final Wrap Up





Final Wrap Up

I didn't do as wel as I wanted but I did read 6 books!
Update 3

Cloudy with a chance of meatballs
The Night Bookmobile

Total Books Read: 6


Books Read
Update 2
Books Read

Curse of The Boggin
Red Right Hand
Mirror Image 

Total Books Read; 4

Update 1

Books Read: 1

Total Books Read : 1




First Line Challenge 





  I'm reading this book








The First Line is:

"It was love at first sight"

This line has to do with Ray PLmer seeing his very first issue of Amazing Stories.




Day 1 Update

I was sick yesterday so I only read 10 pages :/







This event is hosted by Wishful Endings. I really want to clear out some of my TBR Pile! My goal is 14 Books. Here are some of my potential reads: 





Happy Reading!

2 comments:

Tressa S said...

I'm so sorry you've been sick!!! I detest being sick. I hope today you're feeling better!

Tressa S said...

Just wanted to come and see how you did. I'm glad you got some decent reading in and hope to see you next year!