HallowReads Mini- Review: Stalking Jack The Ripper







This is a debut novel from The James Patterson Presents line of novels. This is a Gothic Romance of sorts with an intriguing protagonist.

Audrey Rose Wadsworth has been obsessed with death since her mother died. She convinces her uncle to teach her forensic medicine.  Audrey has a definite talent for the work, and as the first victims from jack The Ripper comes to her Uncle for examination she and a fellow forensic student become tangled in the case.

I enjoyed parts of this book immensely. The opening chapters where very engaging and I love the atmosphere Kerri created. However as the story progressed I figured out the "twist" of the plot seemed pretty obvious, at least to me.

Still this a highly enjoyable story with lots of  twists and turns and some really squeamish bits. A nice read!

Comments

Anonymous said…
I've been wondering about this since I first saw it. Sounds like a good enough creep show to give a try. Thanks for the review.

Popular Posts