Sci-Fi Month Watch With Me Schedule


Happy November!!! There is a lot going on for me this month and one of the events I'm really looking forward to is SCI Fi Month. This is my second (or third) year doing the event! I will have tons of posts this month including reviews of some of my favorite books and movie live tweets! 

Every Sunday Starting November 6th I will be watching and live tweeting a film, possibly two starting at 5 PM EST Using the Hashtags #RRSciFiMonth and the movie I'm watching ex: #LogansRun .


                              Here Is The Schedule

November 6th: 5 PM EST
Netflix Night:




November 13th 5 PM EST






November 20th 5 PM EST


November 26

                                              Holiday Marathon! 2 PM EST







November 27th  Netflix Night 5pm EST






Hope You Join Me!!!




Comments

Greg said…
This might be the coolest thing I've seen yet for SciFi Month! Such great picks- I love Logan's Run, Forbidden Planet and Journey to the Center of the Earth. I may have to watch these too!

Popular Posts