Thankful Reads


Happy Thanksgiving!!  I love this pillow from Target it fits the season. This week I was thinking of some authors I was thankful for and wanted to share them with you today:

                                       Judy Blume

 The book below was so important to me as a young girl. I was so much like Margaret and I learned so much from her. This was actually the only Blume book I read until this summer where I read 3 more of her books L Iggie's House, and two Fudge books.


Neil Gaiman

Since I read the first issue of the Sandman comic I've been a fan of  Nei'ls work. This is one of my favorites.


Jane Austen 

I don't know how I missed reading jane in High School but I read her now and adore her!



Timothy Zahn

After watching Return of The Jedi  I thought all new Star Wars stories were done. This was the 80's and the thought that more Star Wars would happen was an unconceiveable dream. So this series of novels gave us the "Happy Ending" we were looking for. Of course the Disney buyout made these stories legends vs fact but I still love them.




                                                Joe Hill

I discoverd Joe through the comic Locke & Key and then his novels. Horns is my favorite of his so far. Joe is also the son of Stephen King but he wanted to make his name as a writer on his own merits


Stephen KIng

This was my first Stephen King and my first Horror novel.It made me a lifetime fan of King's.

Comments

E.J. Stevens said…
Happy Thanksgiving!

I am #thankful today for readers and amazing book blogging friends.

Popular Posts