12 Days- Gift Giving At Your Fingertips

                                     
Every year I hear the same complaints from my clients : " I'm so behind on my shopping", " I don't know what to get...",  "I'm So Stressed out!!"
So this year I wanted to share some tips on things that you can do right now to ease your gift giving.
                                                 
Gift Cards

I know everyone knows about gift cards but do you know that you can email them to arrive on a specific date? Or give them to people on Facebook? 
Last year I did a gift swap and received my gifts as e-cards to my favorite store: Target! It was so easy to redeem and I got so much more from my card since I used it the day after Christmas. Here are some cute designs Target has on their cards:




                                              Loot Crate

This crate is a perfect gift for families or individuals who love pop culture items. Here are some sample crates:








Help your loved ones start off the new year right with a monthly subscription to healthy snacks.






Birchbox has boxes for both men and women. Their boxes have wonderful self care items:





Hope this helps you with your gift giving needs!






Comments

Popular Posts