Spring Cleaning 2017


Spring is coming! With the time change already in effect, i find myself turning to clutter clearing. This process usually comes  upon me with the desire for lemons.

This includes lemon in my tea, cleaning  products and aromatherapy:







I recently brought a small diffuser and I have been using it daily with lemon oil. I also rearranged the furniture in my apartment, which really changed up the energy of the place. 


I also have started going through my books and collectibles and have posted them for sale on these sites.

I really like  declutter because they buy almost every item you list. They don't pay a whole lot but shipping is free.






I will also be trying letgo for the first time. I don't know how successful I will be, but I like that it connects you will local buyers.

 Finally, it's time for Trader Joe's Daffodils! I love getting these little green shoots and watching them fully bloom:

                     So how do you celebrate Spring?

Comments

Popular Posts