Star Wars Memories: The Princess Leia Collection


Princess Leia meant the world to me as a young girl. It took me many years to separate Carrie Fisher from Princess Leia. Maybe because so much of who Carrie was and would be came through in her performance.


I was able to fully celebrate my love of Leia with a variety of toys growing up. Looking back I can't ever remember not being able to find a Leia figure on the shelves and one of my favorite was The Princess Leia collection. These two packs celebrated the pivotal moments of Leia's experiences in the original trilogy. These figures represent more then just fashion changes. To me they were a validation of her importance to the series. I'm happy to still have three of these figures in my collection and I hope to find the fourth soon.







Comments

Popular Posts