Galactic Accessories : Star Wars Lipsmackers










There is barely a day that goes by that I don't think of Star Wars, and now thanks to Lip Smacker I can carry Star Wars with me everywhere. These lip balms are Tsum Tsum shaped which means they are stackable!

I really love the design of these lip balms. They come in a nice display box and they are very solidly made.

I would suggest opening the box and checking the bottom part of the lip balm. Because of the design the base is square and my Vader tsum tsum wouldn't twist open, despite several tries.

The scents of the line are very nice and smooth, the balm applies easily and doesn't excessively dry your lips out. There are 4 different tsum tsum's in this first wave. I picked mine up at walgreens but you can also order Here

Comments

Popular Posts