Thanksgiving 2017: Thoughts on Gratitude and Abundance

  

Happy Thanksgiving!! I have spent several weeks thinking about Gratitude, especially since I had a very rough couple of months. I asked and received help and have become the better for it.

in recent weeks I found myself feeling hopeful about my ability to manifest good in my life and I found myself saying "THANK YOU. MORE PLEASE. It took me awhile to figure out where that phrase came from and I recently discovered it was a part of the title from this 2010 indie film:


I've adapted the phrase to my own mantra of sorts. Thank You is an acknowledgement of the good that happens everyday in my life. And there is always something if I take the time to look: A compliment, a tip from a client, walking into a store and finding a nice treat or a new product. 

The MORE PLEASE, reminds me to as for what I want. And a reminder that asking for things docent always equate greediness.

And I've recently had Alanis's song Thank You on a lop for weeks!



             I hope you have a wonderful Thanksgiving!

Comments

Popular Posts