12 Days: Day 3 Stocking Stuffers by The Senses



This year I wanted to show case some stocking stuffers that engage our senses. So much of the holiday feeling comes from what we see, taste and feel. So here are some great gift ideas:




Sight

Lush bath bombs are a delight to look at. It takes me so long to use them because I just like staring at them:






Sound


I discovered this CD a few years ago and it's been my favorite Holiday soundtrack every sense:

Smell


Yankee Candle's mini candle jars are perfectly sized for stockings and their Alpine Martini scent is one of the yummiest candles I've owned in a long time.

Touch

This is another item from Lush. Its a glitter bar that smoothly glides on the skin leaving moisture and glitter.



                                                 Taste

Holiday time means Winter Dream Tea from The Coffee Bean. This is a wonderful warm tea that has hints of cinammon and other great tastes.


Hope you check out some of these great products.


Comments

Popular Posts