Emma Revisited




Years ago I read a  couple of volumes of Emma and was really impressd by Kaoru Mori's vision of Victorian England. I had a hard time finding all the  volumes at that time but recently after being gifted two volumes of the series I was pleased to find the rest of them are at my local library. So now I'm diving back in. Emma is a glorious exporation of Victorian England with sweet romance. When we meet Emma she is working as a maid for a former governess. 

When William Jones, a former charge comes to visit Emma he immdiately falls for her. Class differences however rear their head very quickly and all seems hopeless. 

The author creates a wonderful immersive feel to the series that make you feel like you are living in the story. I'm so excited to read this series to it's conclusion.

Comments

Popular Posts