24 Hour Readathon: Event Wrap Up





Final Event Update

I made it to abou 1 am before passing out! But I did finish 8 books!

Mid-Event Survey

1. What are you reading right now?

Death of a charming man by M.C. Beaton


2. How many books have you read so far?

5

3. What book are you most looking forward to for the second half of the Read-a-thon?

Star Wars Last Shot

4. Have you had many interruptions? How did you deal with those?
none
5. What surprises you most about the Read-a-thon, so far?

How less stressed I am !


I wasn't supposed to be doing this readathon. I had a vacation planned, plane tickets brought and hotel booked. And then it al fell apart. So being home for this event is going to be a nice distraction from my disappointment.
Here is my potential reading stack:



Book & A Snack Challenge

here is my favorite starbucks snack:





I'm looking forward to seeing what everyone else is reading! Follow the hashtag #readathon to see everyones updates. Happy Reading!
Opening Memo


1) What fine part of the world are you reading from today?
Los Angees California
2) Which book in your stack are you most looking forward to?
Star Wars Last Shot
3) Which snack are you most looking forward to?
pizza!
4) Tell us a little something about yourself!
I love graphic novels and comics
5) If you participated in the last read-a-thon, what’s one thing you’ll do different today? If this is your first read-a-thon, what are you most looking for
I've done readathons before ! I alwasy work on taking more breaks

Comments

Tif Sweeney said…
Bummer on the vacation! I hope that you find a little escape in your reading adventures today.
Anonymous said…
I'm sorry the vacation fell apart, but I hope you're enjoying your reading today!

Popular Posts