Coyer Big Summer Birthday Bash!! Update 5



UPDATE 5 
I have read a total of 132 items! And I completed all 4 bingo boards:


                                              BOARD 1





BOARD 2



BOARD 3



BOARD 4





Update 4

My Total Books Read Is: 65!

I'm hopng to make it to 100 Books by the end !

I also completed The List: I read 10 of 15 books on my list. happy Reading to everyone!



Financial Diet
The Twelve Days Of Summer
Revan Star Wrs Old Republic
It's your universe
Sorceror of the Wild Deeps
Princess Diarist
Ta Te Ching
Hope In The Dark
Power of Habit
Subliminal
King Lear
Darth Plagueis
Northanger Abbey
Rule of Two
Dynasty of Evil



Update 3!

My total books read is 61. I completed  goody  and deeped cleaned 20 books. I Also completed the Christmas  in July readathon, andthe second mini challenge . 

Update 2!

My total books Read so far is 45. I also completed the Strict version of Coyer whic means I completed the entire challenge.

I'm now doing the Christmas In July readathon and finishing off my second reading challenge.


Update 1 !

I've been doing really well with Coyer! I just finished my 30th book, completed the Fairy Tales With a Twist Readathon, and have been keeping up with reviews and social  media games. I've been slacking a little on leaving comments but I hope to do better in the coming weeks.




Coyer Challenge has been one of my favorite reading challenges! This summer Coyer is celebrating its 5th year with a huge blowout of reading challenges, mini-challenges and readathons.
I'm all in! Coyer Birthday Bash has challenges from all previous events.
Since Coyer Summer is alll about freedom you can read any format. That will be my main focus just reading down my books.
There are also 10 Goody categories and I am doing them all
I have a cleaning goal of 20. 
This means I want to read at least 20 books for the challenge:
CHALLENGE completed 
Deep Clean List: Books Completed

1) Atilia Battle Angel issue 1
2) Mrs. Caliban
3) Assassination Classroom- 19
4) Assassination Classroom- 20
5) Assassination Classroom- 21
6) Mirror Images
7) King Lear
8) 12 Days of Summer
9) Usaji Yojimbo volume 3
10) The Financial Diet
11) Darth Bane Dynasty of Evil
12) 12 Days of summer
13) Hit Girl Volume 1
14)Death of a Honest Man
15)Death of a ghost
16) Wintersmith
17) Werewolf by Night
18) Wintersmith
19) I am Yoga 
20) Ballad of Black Tom


                                       
 I also am doing The List here are the 15 books on my list. The goal is to read 10 of them:
Financial Diet
The Twelve Days Of Summer
Revan Star Wrs Old Republic
It's your universe
Sorceror of the Wild Deeps
Princess Diarist
Ta Te Ching
Hope In The Dark
Power of Habit
Subliminal
King Lear
Darth Plagueis
Northanger Abbey
Rule of Two
Dynasty of Evil
                  
 I will be updating all my progress in this master post! Happy reading! Click the link above to learn more about Coyer!

Comments

Popular Posts