Coyer Readathons: Final Update Fairy Tale Readathon

It's time for the Coyer Readathons! The first one is Fairy Tales with a twist:



Final Update

I read a total of 5 books for this challenge.  Three olumes of I hate Fairyland , What  Really happened to Humpty Dumpty and Betty and Veronica Fairytales.



So far I have read the first 3 volumes of the series. I hate fairyland:



I also read the graphic novel Betty & Veronica Fairytales. That makes 4 books total.

And it's also time for the first challenge hosted by Book Monsters
Book Scavenger Hunt:
1. A book with fairies on the cover
This is one of my favorite books about Fairies. The illustrations are gorgeous and it has lots of info about fairies and flowers

2. Your favorite original fairy tale – Grim, Hans Christian Anderson or any really.
Beauty & The Beast is my favorite fairytale:



3. Magical beverage that keeps you reading (coffee, tea, water.. etc)
Starbucks! always!

4. Lucky 7 – find a book with the word seven in the title
The seven Ravens by Grimm
5. Favorite retelling


Happy Reading!

Comments

Popular Posts