Review: Harbinger Wars 2: Issue 1 by Kindt, Giorello, & Rodriguez




Valiant does a great job setting up events and for Summer 2018 all roads lead to Harbinger Wars. Livewire is at the center of the story as the world deals with the repercussions of her shutting down the United States power grid. Amanda is completely focused on protecting the children under her protection and she is willing to come up against X-O, Ninjak, and the GATE organizations to succeed.

I love the premise of this story. I'm a huge fan of Livewire but her decisions are very questionable in this series. I'm so excited to see how this plays out. I give Kindt a lot of credit with this script because I haven't kept up with all of the Valiant titles leading up to this event.  I also loved seeing Peter Stancheck again. Peter is travelling across the globe activating young psiots.  We also get brief glimpses of Faith and the remaining Renegades.

The art is fantastic in this volume and letterer David Sharp does a great job of framing the panels with all the necessary info without detracting from the art. So excited for issue 2.

Comments

Popular Posts