Reverse Readathon: Mid event Survery





I'm so excited to do this readathon. I want to end my reading month strongly. I got a late start because of work, but I will be posting updates here.





Mid Event Survey:

1. What are you reading right now? Star Wars Revan

2. How many books have you read so far? 3
3. What book are you most looking forward to for the second half of the Read-a-thon? manga

4. Have you had many interruptions? How did you deal with those? Work! I missed the first 4 hours of the readathon then I got sleepy>
I just decided to sleep and started early today.
5. What surprises you most about the Reverse Readat

nothing!


Hour 1

1) What fine part of the world are you reading from today?     Los Angeles                        
2) Which book in your stack are you most looking forward to? Thrawn Alliances
3) Which snack are you most looking forward to? Cupcakes 

4) Tell us a little something about yourself I’m obsessed with comics

5) This is our VERY first Reverse Readathon! How does it feel in your time zone? It’s a struggle because I work late on Friday’s :/ 


Comments

Popular Posts