Holiday Self Care 1: Self Care Tips With Flow

Image result for flow mindfulness workbook





Your Keep Calm Daily Craft Book





As we enter the Holiday season next week, we also can enter a time of stress. Women especially take on additional burdens trying to create the "perfect" holiday experience for their family and friends. Those of us struggling with mental imbalances also struggle during the season. So over the next few days I want to share some tips from some of my favorite resources.  
Flow  magazine and website has had a very positive effect on my life. Since it's a European magazine the prices in the USA for regular issues is a bit high but thankfully they have some very reasonably priced books on mindfulness and paper crafts. 

Check out the link above for some great articles. I am doing the mindfulness workbook for the second time this week. I hope you check them out! 


Comments

Popular Posts