12 Days Day 3: A New Spin On Holiday Lists













Image
Santa isn't the only way that makes lists every year. We all have our gifts and card lists going pretty early in the season. This year I was really impressed by a card that came with my monthly Birchbox . The card challenges you to make a list of Holiday members you want to experience with others vs what you wan't to buy them. It's not meant to replace gift giving but to add a moment of intimacy to a busy  season. I have taken the challenge and made a list of activities I wan't to experience myself and with friends.
Look at the example above for ideas. I'm also filling out a holiday wishlist for myself and seeing how many things I can treat myself too. I will be also adding some charitable events on my list that I want to donate too. The day's seem to move so quickly during the holiday's so I want to make time to do the important things and lists really help!
 

Comments

Popular Posts