Page To Screen : Altered Carbon


Altered Carbon audiobook cover art


One day I was looking for and audio book so I searched the available now list on libby and found this book. I loved the audio version and when I found it on Netflix I immediately binged it!

The book has a very gritty almost cyberpunk element to it. Though the female characters tend to be designed to serve the male protagonist.

The show however does an amazing job in casting and with it's female characters:

Image result for altered carbon tv show

Image result for altered carbon tv show

Image result for altered carbon tv show

Season 2 of the show will have Anthony Mackie in the lead role!

Image result for altered carbon season 2


I really loved this show and I'm going to be diving into more of the books in the series soon.



Comments

Popular Posts