Bout of Bools : Final Update!





I did really well on this challenge! I read over 10 books! 
I have participated in every Bout of Books and it's my favorite readathon! This year once again I'm and EXPERT. Which is a fancy way of saying, I'm here to help. So if  you have any questions reach out to me on Twitter  at @yogikai. Here is some info on the event:
The Bout of Books readathon is organized by Amanda Shofner and Kelly Rubidoux Apple. It’s a weeklong readathon that begins 12:01am Monday, May 11th and runs through Sunday, May 17th in YOUR time zone. Bout of Books is low-pressure. There are daily challenges, Twitter chats, and exclusive Instagram challenges, but they’re all completely optional. For Bout of Books 28 information and updates, visit the Bout of Books blog. - From the Bout of Books team

Comments

Janie said…
Happy reading this week!!

Popular Posts