COUNTDOWN TO 12 DAYS OF X-MAS


 
Tomorrow I Start my Holiday Celebration 12 Days Of Christmas. The Twelve Days of Christmas were traditionally celebrated the immediate 12 days after Christmas. I found a wonderful book by John and Caitlin Matthews : The Winter Solstice. It's a book full of activities and recipes to help yo fully enjoy the season, I really enjoy how this book includes celebrations from different cultures and faiths. With parties, shopping and family obligations it's hard some times to really stop and enjoy the holidays. I'm excited to share my  traditions Old and New with you. Here are some of the features I'll have:
 
 
3 International Book Of choice Give-aways, One every 4 days
 
Fun holiday book and treats gift packs (US ONLY)
 
Interviews with some of my favorite bloggers.
 
SUPRISES!!
 
Holiday Themed Book Reviews.
 
 
I hope you will join me!!
 
 

Comments

Put the icon on my giveaways page! :)
Sandy said…
Oh sounds like fun ^_^

Popular Posts