On My Wishlist 15


 
 
 
 
 
 
ON my wishlist is hosted by the lovely Book Chick City
 
Here are some books I'm wishing for:
 
Aftertime is part futuristic apocalypse novel and part Zombie story. Also a mothers search for her daughter in a wasteland of a world.
 



An adult spoof this book is supposed to be very tactile with the opportunity to touch "brains" and other bits. Its a spoof of the classic children's book Pat the Bunny


 
 
This isn't my normal genre but Clean is getting quite the buzz from S &S its about teens in drug and alcohol recovery . I heard an editor from S&S talking about it at a luncheon and became intrigued.
 


  Another S&S upcoming release I like this cover and the premise for a look at a young Victor Frankenstein 


 
 
 
Being labeled as the "Next Hunger Games" Divergent is about a future society where you pick what type of clan you want to be in then have to win the right to join. I've heard a lot of positive things about it.
 
 
So what are you wishing for?

Comments

Chel said…
Divergent <333 I so can't wait for this book!

Chel @ The Procrastinator's Corner
Anonymous said…
Divergent looks really good!!! Hope you get to read these soon :)

On My Wishlist
Angelique said…
Divergent is AMAZING...one of the YA must reads of the year!

Popular Posts