Summer Wrap Up Readathon: FINAL UPDATE


sunny

I'm DONE! I met my goal and one extra! Here is the final tally:
Now for the reviews WHEW!
Professor Gargoyle by Charles Gilman
Deadtime Stories: Grandpa's Monster Movies
Darkwater by Catherine Fisher
House of Mystery GN vol 8
Underwater Welder GN
Mayhem
Mesmerize
Soulbound by Heather Brewer
Dark Companion by Marta Acosta

Total Books Read: 9
COVER LOVE CHALLENGE

For this challenge we are told to pick a recent release with a cover we love. I picked this one, my current read:





CHALLENGE 2

WICKEDLY BOOKISH asks for some summer themed book covers . This was difficult! I did find this fun cover with the sun shining on it :)


SYNOPSIS REWRITE & HOTTER THAN SUMMER BOYS

This is my current read and I'm using it for two challenges first up my rewritten synopsis:


"Mayhem in the form of stormy eyes and godlike powers, Yet Jake Palmer is powerless in his passion for his best friend Krystal. Drawn together by a power in purpose Jake wonders is it to much to ask for their hearts to be bonded as well?"

How can Jake not be hotter than Summer ? :)
10745381
Review

Stormy. Powerful. Passionate




Challenge 1 My Reading Pile

13049069
12087653

13414506

13510477 13539181

Comments

Unknown said…
Darkwater sounds interesting! Also been wanting to start the series by Artist Arthur.
Thanks so much for joining us! Happy reading and good luck getting through your goals!
Beckie said…
Wow u r doing amazing! How do u manage to read so many lol. I'm jealous haha. Hope u manage to blast your goals, I am sure u will :) xxx well done xx happy reading n enjoy xx love your blog too! Gorgeous ! X
hs said…
DANG! 7 books? That's a lot.

Popular Posts