BBAW: Day 2: I Interview Myself! Sort Of

 
 
 
So I missed the deadline for the Interview Swap :( But the fine folks at BBAW had a back up plan. Amy came up with the list of questions below, so here are my answers :
 
 
 
Do you snack while you read? If so, favorite reading snack?
I do! I've found I like crispy crunchy things while I read, like pretzels. My favorite are the Trader Joe's pretzel nuggets.


Do you tend to mark your books as you read, or does the idea of
writing in books horrify you?

I only write in research books.


How do you keep your place while reading a book? Bookmark? Dog-ears?Laying the book flat open?
I use bookmarks and an occasional page bend if necessary.


What are you currently reading?


Jane by Robin Maxwell


What is the last book you bought?Endurance an e-novella by Anne Aguirre


Do you prefer series books or stand alone books?
I like both but if I lose interest in a series I drop it, which is hard if I like the characters.

Is there a specific book or author that you find yourself recommending over and over?Anne Aguirre! Enclave is amazing, I wish I could buy hundreds of copies and just hand them out!


How do you organize your books? (By genre, title, author’s last name, etc.?)
I group by author and sometimes genre. In my nook I have tons of different shelves: Classics, YA, Horror, Romance etc.


Have a great week everyone!  I'm excited to read more interviews :)

 
 
 
 
 
 
 

Comments

Kailia Sage said…
Man, Enclave actually scared me. I would never survive an zombie apocalypse but her book made it ten times worse. Which I loved of course!

~Kailia @ Reading the Best
Tanya Patrice said…
Awesome self-interview. And of course, I now have to add Enclave to my reading list.
fredamans said…
I loved Enclave too... now just to read Outpost!
Unknown said…
I finished "Jane" last week and really enjoyed it. Haven't read "Enclave," but I will now!
I loved Jane! Just reviewed it on Tuesday. How are you liking it?

I think I have Enclave, but I can't see my 'A' shelf from here and I can't find my book catalog. It seems to me that I bought it earlier this year. It must be good, if you love it that much. Will definitely have to get to it soon!

Popular Posts