Upcoming Events at Fiction State of Mind : April & May

 

 

 

April

DEWEY! I love this readathon! I take off the whole day and stay home and read. Sign up HERE

dewey-300x300

 

 

Right after Dewey’s This readathon can help you clear those books from the shelves!

Sign up HERE

9170868 

May

 

I’ve Never attended BEA but this event is a great way to connect with other bloggers and discuss the blogging world. Sign up HERE

ArmchairBEA LogoExample

 

 

I spent all of March reading from my TBR pile so I’m looking forward to catching up on my review books.

Sign Up HERE

 cleansweepchallenge

 

I’m really looking forward to this television show and finally reading this book. Sign up HERE

 

the strain read-a-long

 

One of my favorite readathonsI

BoB10-200x200

 

INFO:

“The Bout of Books read-a-thon is organized by Amanda @ On a Book Bender and Kelly @ Reading the Paranormal. It is a week long read-a-thon that begins 12:01am Monday, May 12th and runs through Sunday, May 18th in whatever time zone you are in. Bout of Books is low-pressure, and the only reading competition is between you and your usual number of books read in a week. There are challenges, giveaways, and a grand prize, but all of these are completely optional. For all Bout of Books 10 information and updates, be sure to visit the Bout of Books blog. - From the Bout of Books team”

 Sign Up Here

Comments

EEK!! So glad you are going to join up in Clean Sweep ARC Challenge. I hope you get a lot of books read!!

Angie
Vasilly said…
You're making me want to sign up for these events! Enjoy!
Tif Sweeney said…
I finally caved and just signed up for Dewey's Readathon! I originally wasn't going to, but hey ... why not?!?
Andi said…
Yayyy! Glad you're back with us, Kai!

Popular Posts