Coyer Summer Vacation Readathon : Final Wrap Up





CoyerSummerVacation-e1400347761773
Fun-in-Sun-e1404060319537


Happy 4th of July! I'm almost a the 2 week mark for coyer and this is the first readathon. I love the various themes for the readathons but sadly I don't have a lot of summer themed books. I was really surprised!  So I don't have a lot to read in theme this weekend. Here are my results so far:
           

Saturday
Books Read:
Meteor Men
Time of the fireflies
Total Books Read:3
Friday

Books Read:
Dreamland by Sarah Dessen
Total books read:
1
Happy 4th Of July Weekend ! I’ve been doing really well with my Coyer goals. This weeks readathon has the the theme of Fun in the Sun. The goal is to read books with a summer or beach theme. Great Theme! Here are the books on my reading list so far:

4325  18889246 

Meteor-Men-Cover

Hope you have a great 4th!

Comments

Popular Posts