5 Fandom Friday: Favorite Snacks/Drinks To Consume While Blogging

 

 

 

fandom_5_friday

 

This weekly post is hosted by The Nerdy Girlie and Super Space Chick . I’m really enjoying the topics these two ladies have come up with. This weeks topic is favorite Snacks & Drinks you like to consume while blogging. Here are mine:

 

Tea!

Preferably In my Tardis Mug. I have Tea several times a day and so of course it’s my beverage of choice for blogging.

5162-RfRJGL._AA160_

 

Pocky

Yummy and easy to snack on. I like to keep my Pocky refrigerated before eating them, especially if its warm.

th

Madelines

My favorite cookie, these are yummy and easy to eat with one hand. The original are my dream snack, but there are also lemon flavored as well.

 

th2

Fruit Snacks

I love the Clone Wars theme of these snacks. They taste great and invite tons of nerding out as you discover what characters and vehicles are inside. The great thing about these snacks is they also have a 100 percent of the RDA of Vitamin C. I throw these in my bag while attending conventions to avoid the Con Crud.

th8

 

Lollipops

These are perfect when you want a little something sweet without adding a lot of calories to your diet. My favorite is Pomegranate Pucker.

YUM004_Xl

 

So there are my snack choices. I’m looking forward to seeing everyone else’s choices. Happy Friday!

Comments

Popular Posts