24 Hour Readathon : Mid Event Survey

I really love this readathon! The community is so fun and I get tons of books read! I will be posting my progress here and on twitter @yogikai
Mid-Event Survey:

1. What are you reading right now?
Star Wars Old Republic 
2. How many books have you read so far?
13

3. What book are you most looking forward to for the second half of the Read-a-thon?
Thrawn Alliances

4. Have you had many interruptions? How did you deal with those?
A few hours work
5. What surprises you most about the Read-a-thon, so far?

none!
It's here! I'm excited for a day or reading! Here is the opening  Getting to Know You Survey:
1) What fine part of the world are you reading from today?
Los Angeles
2) Which book in your stack are you most looking forward to?
Garrison Girls
3) Which snack are you most looking forward to?
Ribs

4) Tell us a little something about yourself!
I'm a medical proessional adn Funko Pop Addict!

5) If you participated in the last read-a-thon, what’s one thing you’ll do different today?
Rest more
 If this is your first read-a-thon, what are you most looking forward to?

Comments

Popular Posts