HO HO Ho Readathon: Final Update

My Reading life can be interrupted during the Holiday Season so I'm always happy for this readathon hosted by Caffeinated Reviewer. Look for my Updates here!
I've been doing really well so far! Here are the books I've read:
1) A Christmas Promise 
2) Grumpy Cat's First Worst Christmas
3) Murder on St. Nicholas Street
4) A Christmas Journey by Anne Perry
5) Marley's Ghost
6)Christmas Delights
7) Mister Dickens and His Carol
Bingo! Here is The Bingo Challenge and the Books I finished for them:

BINGO 1
Book With Snow On The Cover


Novella

Couple On The Cover



Snow On The Cover: Murder On Saint Nicholas Street
Novella: A Christmas Journey by Anne Perry
Couple On The Cover : Christmas Delights
                                                   Bingo 2
                                                audio book   Mister Dickens and his carol
                                                tree on cover: Grumpy cat First worse christmas
                                                  Blue and Silver : A christmas journey

Comments

Popular Posts